UX Writer (Full-Time)
Dentsu Jayme Syfu is a creative and innovative solutions agency that is globally recognized for its life-changing solutions, creativity, and innovation across all channels,
DigitX, our UX and innovations arm, is a multidisciplinary team of designers, product managers, and creative technologists. We’re a close-knit, collaborative team, guided by a user-centered design process. We work cross-functionally with just about every team, from stakeholders, marketing, to brand management, and other UX professionals to deliver a unified product experience.
We are looking for a full-time UX Writer to help us craft thoughtful content and delightful experiences that meet both user and business goals. We appreciate writers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
Who You Are
- A consummate communicator with real-world chops
- At least 2 years of experience as UX writer, information architect, content strategist, or similar role
- Proficient in writing or editing content for web and mobile experiences
- Meticulous in the use of language to achieve business goals
- A holistic user experience problem solver and deep systems thinker
- Considers every facet of the user journey
- Obsessed about understanding users and getting to the roots of their pain points
- Passionate in design thinking and loves building elegant, effective experiences for complex products
- Capable of setting up mental frameworks and brainstorming initial design concepts
- A highly adaptable and collaborative team player
- Always on the lookout for new and creative ideas and technologies and finding novel ways to put them to good use
- Can work independently in a fast-paced environment; bonus if you have experience working in an advertising agency
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, and InVision is a plus
- Puts in the time to continuously learn and grow
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with designers, project managers, copywriters, and creative technologists to deliver compelling content solutions
- Make information easy to find, simple to understand and follow, and usable for target users
- Participate in and/or lead interviews, research, and testing to understand the target users
- Create information architectures, wireframes, and dialog flows to kickstart the design process
- Develop and maintain UX writing style guidelines that will ensure language consistency across all touchpoints
- Draft, review, and edit UX copy according to style guidelines and best practices
- Present work and effectively communicate methodologies to a broad audience, including peers, cross-functional teams, and stakeholders
If you have other writing or UX experience that you think translates to this role well, we’d love to see your stuff.
How to Apply
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role, send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to:
- Include the role title in your subject line.
- Send us your CV and portfolio to help us learn about how you think and practice your craft.